* MINE SWEEP
Backgammon is one of the oldest board games for two players in which the playing pieces are moved according to the roll of dice. Players win by removing all of their pieces from the board. There are many variants of backgammon, most of which share common traits. Backgammon is a member of the tables family, one of the oldest classes of board games in the world. This software creates a software based version of the classic game.
* Play against the computer
* Play using either a 2D or 3D board
* A number of pre-defined board designs are supplied or the user may customize their own design
* Tournament match and money session handling
* Functions to generate legal moves and evaluate positions at varying search depths
* Loading and saving .sgf games and matches
* Exporting games and matches to HTML, LaTeX, .mat, PDF, PNG, PostScript and plain text formats
* Automatic and manual annotation (analysis and commentary) of games and matches
* Record keeping of statistics of players in games and matches
CHECKERS (Windows Only)
Checkers or draughts is played on an eight by eight squared board with twelve pieces on each side. These pieces may only initially move and capture diagonally forwards. Only when a piece is "crowned" or "kinged" may it move both backwards or forwards. The game is played by two people, on opposite sides of a playing board, alternating moves. There are two checkers/draughts games included.
Chess is a board game played between two players. It is played on a chessboard, which is a square-checkered board with 64 squares arranged in an eight-by-eight grid.
* 2D and 3D view
* Edit games, insert comments, variations
* Play Fischer Random Chess / Chess 960, or Shuffle Chess
* Opening Books
* ECO opening classification
* Position Search
* Create HTML and PDF files
MINE SWEEP (Windows Only)
Minesweep is the classic single-player video game. The object of the game is to clear an abstract minefield without detonating a mine.
The game is faithful to the Texas Hold ’Em rules and betting system and allows you to gamble with as many as seven human players. A human player can play against other computer players or other human players online.
* Internet Game - Play online games easy on the dedicated-Server (no ip addresses or port-fowarding needed)
* Lobby-Chat for internet and network games
* Avatars available in internet and network game
* Computer Players can also be added in internet and network game
* Auto check/fold and Auto-check/call-any options for temporary away situations
* Blinds values and blinds order completly adjustable
Use this software to play your favourite puzzle game. Sudoku is a logic-based, number-placement puzzle. The objective is to fill a 9×9 grid so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 boxes (also called blocks or regions) contains the digits from 1 to 9 only one time each. The puzzle setter provides a partially completed grid.
Windows and MacOS Compatible:
* Windows XP
* Windows Vista
* Windows 7
* Windows 8
* Windows 8.1
* Windows 10
This software is compatible with all Intel based Mac computers from MacOS 10.6 Snow Leopard to the latest new release.