Audacity is a full featured professional and easy-to-use audio editor and recorder for Windows and MacOS.
Record live audio, convert tapes and vinyl into digital recordings or CDS. Edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3 and WAV sound files and cut, copy, splice and mix sounds together. Many additional features including pitch and speed change and 90 additional plugin effects.
* This professional music editing program can record live audio through a microphone or mixer and digitize recordings from cassette tapes, vinyl or minidiscs. It can also capture streaming audio live from your computer.
* Record from microphone, line input, or other sources
* Dub over existing tracks to create multi-track recordings
* Record up to 16 channels at once using multi-channel hardware
* Monitor volume levels before, during, and after recording
Import and Export
Import sound files, edit them, and combine them with other files or new recordings. Export your recordings in several common file formats.
* Import and export WAV, AIFF, AU, and Ogg Vorbis files
* Import MPEG audio (including MP2 and MP3 files) with libmad
* Export MP3s with the optional LAME encoder library
* Create WAV or AIFF files suitable for burning to CD
* Import and export all file formats supported by libsndfile
* Open raw (headerless) audio files using the “Import Raw” command
* Easy editing with Cut, Copy, Paste, and Delete
* Use unlimited Undo (and Redo) to go back any number of steps
* Very fast editing of large files
* Edit and mix an unlimited number of tracks
* Use the Drawing tool to alter individual sample points
* Fade the volume up or down smoothly with the Envelope tool
* Change the pitch without altering the tempo, or vice-versa
* Remove static, hiss, hum, or other constant background noises
* Alter frequencies with Equalization, FFT Filter, and Bass Boost effects
* Adjust volumes with Compressor, Amplify, and Normalize effects
* Other built-in effects include: Echo, Phaser, Wahwah, Reverse
* Record and edit 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit (floating point) samples Record at up to 96 KHz
* Sample rates and formats are converted using high-quality resampling and dithering
* Mix tracks with different sample rates or formats, and this software will convert them automatically in realtime
* Spectrogram mode for visualizing frequencies
* “Plot Spectrum” command for detailed frequency analysis
Windows and MacOS Compatible:
* Windows XP
* Windows Vista
* Windows 7
* Windows 8
* Windows 8.1
* Windows 10
This software is compatible with all Intel based Mac computers from MacOS 10.6 Snow Leopard to the latest new release.
- 1 PDF, 2 EXE and 1 ZIP