The Diagram Software is inspired by the Microsoft 'Visio' program, though more geared towards informal diagrams for casual use. It can be used to draw many different kinds of diagrams. It currently has special objects to help draw entity relationship diagrams, UML diagrams, flowcharts, network diagrams, simple electrical circuits and many other diagrams.
It can load and save diagrams to a custom XML format, can export diagrams to a number of formats, including EPS, SVG, XFIG, WMF and PNG, and can print diagrams (including ones that span multiple pages).
The software can export diagrams to various formats including the following:
* EPS (Encapsulated PostScript)
* SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
* DXF (AutoCAD's Drawing Interchange format)
* CGM (Computer Graphics Metafile defined by ISO standards)
* WMF (Windows Meta File)
* PNG (Portable Network Graphics)
* JPEG (Joint Photographic Experts Group)
* VDX (Microsoft's XML for Visio Drawing)
Windows and MacOS Compatible:
* Windows XP
* Windows Vista
* Windows 7
* Windows 8
* Windows 8.1
* Windows 10
This software is compatible with all Intel based Mac computers from MacOS 10.6 Snow Leopard to the latest new release.