Freeciv is an empire-building strategy game inspired by the history of human civilization. The game commences in prehistory and your mission is to lead your tribe from the stone age to the space age...
* Generally comparable with Civilization I and II.
* Up to 30 players
* Artificial Intelligence (AI) computer-controlled players
* Internet & LAN multiplayer (TCP/IP)
* Windows and Mac OS X compatible
* Premade maps and scenarios
* more than 50 playable units and far beyond 100 nations
* In game help system
Freeciv is much more than a game: In Freeciv the game players can decide what the rules will be. This means that unlike nearly every other computer game, Freeciv can be a different game each time you play. The opportunity to make the game complex also means you can make it quite simple to play. You can even get up and playing one of the default scenarios within a matter of minutes. You can also play using full fog of war or diplomacy modes or make up your own rules.
Windows and MacOS Compatible:
* Windows XP
* Windows Vista
* Windows 7
* Windows 8
* Windows 8.1
* Windows 10
This software is compatible with all Intel based Mac computers from MacOS 10.6 Snow Leopard to the latest new release.
- 1 EXE and 1 DMG