Welcome to the label maker software that also includes bar code and ODBC support.
Easily insert fields (Client Name, Address, ZipCode, Price) into your label directly from MS Excel, MS Access, CSV text files, or other data sources. After insertion, you format the Field as number, currency, date, bar code or image and apply a Text or Paragraph style to the field (centralize, justify, text color, etc).
The software supports insertion of photos and images direct from a Data Source Field, which may contain the graphic itself or a path to a folder where the image is saved.
The software utilizes ODBC drivers to access the Data Sources and was tested with Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, CSV text files and Firebird.
To use you simply define a data source (table, view, query, file) and create a template. Now you tell the software to use the template and to apply the data source to the template. Now check and print the results.
* Insert Data Source Fields direct from your Database
* Easy create Labels
* Memo fields with multiple lines support
* Blob fields containing images format support (JPEG, GIF, PNP, BMP)
* Default text for null/empty fields
* Bar codes in color
* Font list order by most recently font used
* Cut/Paste HTML code, keeping the text, paragraph and tables styles
* Select your label from a list of predefined labels
* Preview the page of labels, while scrolling through predefined Labels
* Save your modified labels as a predefined label
* Many editing options
Fields can be formatted as
Bar Code 25, Bar Code 39, Bar Code 128A, Bar Code 128B, Bar Code 128C, Bar Code 93, Bar Code MSI, Bar Code PostNet, Bar Code Codabar, Bar Code EAN8, Bar Code EAN 13, Bar Code UPC A, Bar Code UPC E0, Bar Code UPC E1, Bar Code UPC Supp2, Bar Code UPC Supp5, Bar Code EAN 128A, Bar Code EAN 128 Band Bar Code EAN 128C
* Windows XP
* Windows Vista
* Windows 7
* Windows 8
* Windows 8.1
* Windows 10