Welcome to the photo stitching software the high dynamic range (HDR) image merging program. Add you images and photographs into the software and start stitching them together to create your own mini masterpiece. Create full length landscapes or abstract shapes and scenes using your images. Crop and correct your images to show your photographs at their best. If you accidentally took a picture slanted or wavy then this software will easily correct it for you.
Stitching is accomplished by using several overlapping photos taken from the same location. You use control points to align and transform the photos so that they can be blended together to form a larger image. The software allows for the easy (optionally automatic) creation of control points between two images. Optimization of the image transforms along with a preview window so the user can see whether the panorama is acceptable. Once the preview is correct, the panorama can be fully stitched, transformed and saved in a standard image format.
We have included a few tutorials in PDF format to help your learn how to use your new software. You will be amazed at what you can create from your photographs. The software is available for both Windows and Mac OS X.
* combine overlapping images for panoramic photography
* correct complete panorama images that are e.g. "wavy" due to a badly leveled panoramic camera
* stitch large mosaics of images and photos, e.g. of long walls or large microscopy samples
* find control points and optimize parameters with the help of software assistants and wizards
* output several projection types, such as equirectangular (used by many full spherical viewers), mercator, cylindrical, stereographic, and sinusoidal
* perform advanced photometric corrections and high dynamic range (HDR) stitching
Windows and MacOS Compatible:
* Windows XP
* Windows Vista
* Windows 7
* Windows 8
* Windows 8.1
* Windows 10
This software is compatible with all Intel based Mac computers from MacOS 10.6 Snow Leopard to the latest new release.