This fascinating software shows a realistic sky in 3D, just like what you see with the naked eye, binoculars or a telescope. You'll be amazed at the detail and features available to you.
This software is used in planetarium projectors. Just set your coordinates and go.
* Default catalogue of over 600,000 stars
* Extra catalogues with more than 210 million stars
* Asterisms and illustrations of the constellations
* Images of nebulae (full Messier catalogue)
* Realistic Milky Way
* Very realistic atmosphere, sunrise and sunset
* The planets and their satellites
* A powerful zoom
* Time control
* Multilingual interface
* Scripting to record and play your own shows
* Fisheye projection for planetarium domes
* Spheric mirror projection for your own dome
* Graphical interface and extensive keyboard control
* Telescope control
* Equatorial and azimuthal grids
* Star twinkling
* Shooting stars
* Eclipse simulation
* Skinnable landscapes, now with spheric panorama projection
* Add your own deep sky objects, landscapes, constellation images, scripts and more...
Windows and MacOS Compatible:
* Windows XP
* Windows Vista
* Windows 7
* Windows 8
* Windows 8.1
* Windows 10
This software is compatible with all Intel based Mac computers from MacOS 10.6 Snow Leopard to the latest new release.
- 1 PDF, 1 EXE and 2 DMG